holistic: (adjective) 1. characterized by comprehension of the parts of something as intimately interconnected and explicable only by reference to the whole; 2. characterized by the treatment of the whole person, taking into account mental and social factors rather than just the physical symptoms of a disease.
Dr. Amy Johnson has over ten years of experience with complex and broad health conditions. She takes a distinct intuitive approach which has helped many patients who felt lost within other medical systems. She believes an emphasis on taking time to understand all the components of a patient's story is central to sustainable healing.
One of her favorite aspects of her practice is treating several members of a family. By treating multiple individuals within the same community, she has found great success in helping people make foundational lifestyle changes and support relational healing.
- Endocrine: Diabetes, Food Cravings, Hypoglycemia, Obesity, Hashimoto's, Hypothyroidism, Mood Swings, Fatigue, Brain Fog
- Gastrointestinal: Abdominal pain, Acid Reflux/GERD, Constipation, Diarrhea, IBS, Indigestion, Leaky Gut, Loss of Appetite, Nausea, Ulcerative Colitis, Food Allergies, SIBO, Dysbiosis.
- Heart Disease: Atherosclerosis, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, High Triglycerides, CHF, Chest Pain, Palpitations
- Immune and Inflammatory Conditions: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Sore Throats, Colds and Flu, Ear Infections, Eczema, Hay Fever, Sinus Infections
- Mental Health: ADD/ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, Fatigue, Insomnia
- Musculoskeletal: Arthritis, Low Back Pain, Fibromyalgia, Tendonitis, Headaches, Rheumatic Diseases, Osteoporosis
- Neurological: Insomnia, Migraines, Neuropathy, Multiple Sclerosis
- Urological: Chronic or Frequent Bladder Infections, Interstitial Cystitis
- Women’s Health: Yeast Infections, Infertility, PMS, Hot Flashes, Night Sweats, Heavy Bleeding, Irregular Menses, Premenstrual Tension, Spotting, Cramps, Ovarian Cysts